Thursday, April 20, 2017

Rhoda

I'd like to introduce you to RHODA, a designed by Grace Fearon.  Made with ThreadArt size 10 and color #28, using a #5 hook.  Measures 14.5 inches.  You can purchase the pattern on her website, Emilyandthe.com.





ThreadArt crochet thread is made of 100% mercerized cotton.  There are 175 yds to the ball, so it's small compared to some other brands.  Their color selection is limited, but it is a wonderful classic crochet thread to work with in size 10.  I purchased some several years ago off the web and decided to use up what I have remaining.  I'm sure you can find to where to buy it with a google search.
Thanks for stopping by.  I'm off to my weekly group at the local library on Thursday afternoons where those that don't know how to knit or crochet can learn from others.  Right now I'm working with a lady to teach her the techniques of thread crochet.
LindaCrochets 

3 comments:

Betsy said...

So pretty! You find the prettiest patterns.
Blessings,
Betsy

Pammy Sue said...

Oh my goodness, that is gorgeous! My Grace Fearon doily (Francisco) is still staring at me from across the room. I got thru Rnd 19 and then got distracted from it. I WILL pick it back up and finish it. Hope it turns out as pretty as this one. That's a really pretty color.

janice15 said...

Just a amazing looking doily my dear. With love Janice